Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I wonder - music is magical !

I always wonder how a combination of some tones create an awsome music, while others can make awful pieces ! Some can affect mood, some can even relax us ! Because I play & create music too, I can understand this phenomenon much better than the common music loving crowd out there. Instrument used doesn't always matter. Piano generally sounds sweet, violin - sad, trumpet - announcing, saxophone - cool, xylophone / santoor - relaxing, flute - close to nature. I like piano the most.I plan to post few of my pieces here soon, & see if people like it. First I've to think of some way of recording them in good quality.

Music of the night : Separate tables (By Chris De Burgh & Vicky
Leandros) - a sweet song, nice rhythm, full of emotions, with nice words.
Another great song by Chris is "Lady in red".

No comments: