Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Finally I'm writing my passion

I must say I was too much affected by a song today which I couldn't get off my mind. I played on the piano, sang it all day, played & enjoyed i the car :-) ... still couldn't get enough of it. Finally I thought of starting to write about good music so that it's not forgotten / lost. This way I can maintain my log about good music. Music is the world to me - I'm into its waters so deep - very few people realize - my other half does but feels I will drown in it and is always trying to pull me out :-) ... I'm happy. You may win some people through their stomach - me through my ears as well as stomach :-) . Music is something that can tickle me & touch my heart to the greatest extent.


PS: My spice (spouse with chilli mood ;-) ) comes
before anything - she's in-fact music to my ears, movie to my eyes ... ummmmm
... almost all the time. Even when she shouts, it's music of a different kind,
to be heard in a manner suggestive of acceptance, submission & appreciation
:-)


Music of the night : Baadalon ki gehraaee mein (By : Lucky Ali, Album: Sifar) -
a beautifully composed & sung song. It can stir your heart & it's soft
tones may put you into a greatly relaxed & musical mood. I always feel like
talking to my spice while hearing this one - although she wouldn't like talking
about music at all ;-)

No comments: