Friday, July 07, 2006

Some enhanced music



I've recently discovered my interest in enhancing existing songs. These songs are not just any songs, however my choicest ones. I enhance them in many ways (Adding Stereo broadening, Reverb, Flanger, Frequency upgrade . NO REMIXING) - try to listen to them at least 20 - 30 times & then finalize on 1 or 2 versions :-) I upload them to a website too which helps me reach others too : My contributions
I enhance for fun & pleasure. I love listening to it on my Altec Lansing VS2121 & in my car - the Chevy cavalier 2000 :-) . I personally think that most of the enhanced songs come out with colorful results.
Music of the night : Dekho Na (Movie : Fanaa, Music by : Jatin Lalit, Sung by : Sonu Nigam, Sunidhi Chauhan, Song genre : Hindi - love) - a soft number that would make you hum it all the day. Sunidhi has taken this one very seriously :-) ... Sonu as always - at his best !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great effort ! Keep it up. I regularly check your uploaded music at "My contributions" area of your site. It's rare, unique & wonderful !

Anonymous said...

Great effort ! Keep it up. I regularly check your uploaded music at "My contributions" area of your site. It's rare, unique & wonderful !